Internet of Things (IoT) Classes and Certifications
According to our research, one of the most in-demand skill sets of 2022 touches on the Internet of Things (IoT), a market expected to swell from its present nearly $381.30 billion to nearly $2,000 billion by 2028.
Build your skills in this marketable area with these classes and certifications:
Internet of Things (IoT) Practitioner Training via Learning Tree International
- Learning techniques for planning and implementing IoT systems
- Preparing for the ANSI accredited CertNexus® Certified Internet of Things (IoT) Practitioner (Exam ITP-110)
Introduction to Internet of Things via Stanford School of Engineering Online
- Gaining a general, overarching understanding of the Internet of Things (IoT)
Introduction to the Internet of Things via UPValenciaX
- Learning the basic concepts for programming microcontrollers
Internet of Things and AI Cloud Specialization via UC San Diego
- Gaining the skills you need to develop novel systems and IoT products and services
Internet of Things Foundation Series via Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developing knowledge and skills to understand and overcome business challenges in IoT and associated services
Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) v1.0 via Cisco
- Gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to develop Internet of Things (IoT) applications for Cisco® IoT edge compute and network architecture.