TOGETHER WITH NOA
Listen to Premium Articles🎧
If you’re looking for an easier, more enjoyable way to consume content (outside of reading The Assist, of course 💁🏻♀️), check out our latest obsession — Noa (News Over Audio).
Why we ❤️ Noa:
- 🔊 Audio format so you can listen on the go (on your commute, walking the dog, etc.)
- 🏆 Premium articles from leading publications like The New York Times, Fast Company, Harvard Business Review, etc.
- 🗣️ Professional voice actors keep it engaging
From global news topics to advice on career development & leadership to fascinating & intriguing stories to help you unwind, the app’s got it all.
For the next 3 days, readers of The Assist can enjoy 6 months of free Noa Premium access.
TOGETHER WITH EMPULS
Swipe This Engagement Calendar
We know a lot of you live by calendars, so we’re excited to be partnering with Empuls to get the word out about their Engagement Calendar so you can plan for more fun days at work.
In this calendar, you will find:
- 🥳 A list of celebratory days for the second half of 2022. (And we don’t just mean known holidays, we mean days like World Managers Day or World Gratitude Day.)
- 💡 Ideas and cues on how your teams can come together around them.
- ✨ Inspiration to turn them into unforgettable milestones.
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
Put tedious new hire onboarding to rest with Sora.
Bambee is the top solution if your team is staying lean and needs HR help.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
- In search of Anonymous Feedback Tools? Look no further.
- Swipe inspo from these Employee Shout Outs.
- A recession is making it’s way — find cost-effective ways to retain employees.
FOR THE LOLS
Meme of the Week