TOGETHER WITH OFFICE OTTER
To-Do List Zero
You may have heard of inbox zero, but have you heard of to-do list zero?
It doesn’t mean you have to complete every single thing on your list, but it does mean you’re clearing through your tasks at the end of each day by either completing them or setting time in the future to make sure they get done.
Luckily, Office Otter has a robust number of features that are completely user friendly and will help you achieve to-do list zero, like converting your daily convos into tasks, tagging tasks by priority, and the ability to integrate with your calendar (time blocking FTW!) — to name a few.
TOGETHER WITH MONDAY.COM
Streamline Your Work With Templates
We’ve compared monday.com to the Swiss army knife of project management softwares — and they’ve taken it up a notch by launching industry specific templates.
Here are some of our fave templates that you can use today (for free) —
For HR & Recruiting:
- HR Requests
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Employee Recruitment & Onboarding
- Job App Form
- Cross Company Event Planning
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
TheFutureParty is a free, daily newsletter that delivers the business of culture to a diverse and inclusive community of 160,000 driven professionals.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
- September is Hispanic Heritage Month. Find ways to celebrate at work.
- Spruce up your virtual onboarding with these engaging ideas.
- If your (US) business was negatively affected by Covid, the IRS may owe you money. Find out how much.
FOR THE LOLS
Meme of the Week