📸 To Save Your Photos Day
Don’t just dump your memories — Check out these 10 uses for your digital photos >
To Affordable Therapy
Get the help you need without breaking the bank. Here are the 9 best affordable online therapy sites >
💻 To Mastering Excel
Be the spreadsheet maven! Improve your Microsoft Excel skills >
😤 To Taking the High-Road
Do you have passive-aggressive coworkers? Read this to get some advice >
🧠 To Relatable Work Thoughts
This is what goes through all of our heads. Lol at this video >
TOGETHER WITH MORNING BREW
Learn Something New Every Day
Join over 4 million people by reading Morning Brew — the free daily email delivering the latest news across business, finance, and tech.
Let’s face it: traditional business news is dry, dense, & boring. But Morning Brew is written in a witty yet educational tone that makes reading the news actually enjoyable.
The best part? It’s 100% free and only takes 5 minutes to read so that you can get all of the most relevant updates and get on with your day. Check it out!
FROM PAGE FROM DO5IVE
It doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be done
- Avoid, avoid, avoid is your game: For me, as a creative, there’s a lot of overlap between perfectionism and procrastination. What might look like procrastination is actually just my response to feeling uncertain that I’m capable of accomplishing something. If I’m not sure I can do it perfectly, better to just not do it at all.
- Feedback makes you cringe: When I receive feedback from anyone, be they client, friend, or husband, it triggers my perfectionist wound and defensive streak. If you’re giving me feedback, it means I didn’t do it perfectly.
- You crave approval: Perfectionists need to know that they’ve done a good job. A biased focus on extrinsic approval versus intrinsic approval might be a sign that you’re a perfectionist.
- Guilt is your primary feeling: Feel guilt that you didn’t text your friend back last week? Or there’s an unanswered email in your inbox? I’ve you’ve got a constant running tally of things on your “guilty list” in your mind like I do, you just might be a perfectionist.
- Don’t share ideas until they’re “ready”: I remember clearly so admiring the people in my drama class who could do improv. Not me. This perfectionist doesn’t share any idea or thought until it’s been thought about and examined from every angle.
TOGETHER WITH TRAVELPERK
Bringing teams together – how do you do it?
Whether you’re in a hybrid work environment, back to the office full time, or remote first, next generation business travel platform TravelPerk wants to get your thoughts on bringing your team together in the coming months.
Take the survey, learn from peers and secure 500$/£/€ to invite your team to dinner or lunch.
A QUOTE TO LIVE BY
From Oprah Winfrey
“We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
Show to binge 📺 :
Song to bump 🎵:
My Sunny Day by ted Fresco & Lyn Lapid
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
Bambee is the first outsourced HR compliance solution for small businesses.
Never have to worry about health insurance EVER again. Get your FREE 15-minute consultation with Dr. Noor here.
Beat the holiday stress with a laughter event that gets the whole team engaged with Laughter on Call.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
PETS OF THE WEEK
Riplakish and Raven
Meet Riplakish — goes by Rip (black and white) — and Raven (black). They are brothers and are 7 years old.
They are spoiled rotten! Their human tells us “I love how different their personalities are and when they “fight” and play tag.”
If anyone is ever sick or sad, they won’t leave their side. These buddies love to do everything they can with their humans and are loved by everyone they come in contact with.