(Even More) Mastering Calendar Management
Most of us use a calendar, in one form or another, all day every day. Take a moment to see if there are any tricks that might improve your relationship with your calendar.
- Did you know…some experts recommend auditing your calendar regularly?
- Did you know…you can use Google Calendar’s “Suggested times” and “Find a time” features to automate scheduling? (See #9 in Pakwired’s 10 Google Calendar Hacks)
- Did you know…you can use Reclaim AI to save lots of time, as much as 40% from a given workweek?
- Did you know…you can create custom search folders in Microsoft Outlook? (See #6 in Executech’s 8 Microsoft Outlook Tips)
- Did you know…you can set up Google Calendar to automatically accept your meetings (and therefore avoid missing them because you didn’t see the invitation email or forgot to reply?) (See #17 in Copper’s 30 Google Calendar Hacks)
- Did you know…you can use Vimcal to create a calendar designed specifically for remote work?
- Did you know…you can take back some scheduling control with Preferred Times, Buffers, and Limits in Google Calendar?