Automation takes efficiency and getting sh*t done to a whole new level. By some estimates, leveraging automation could give you up to 22 hours a week back. Go on…you know you want to let your most boring and tedious tasks do themselves!
Here are some simple ways you might kiss redundant time-sucking tasks “goodbye.”
Old task: Sorting through emails or forms to create contracts and reports.
- Automate it: Have Cognito Forms instantly create key documents as data flows in.
- Automate it: Let Clockwise’s Focus Time solidify and maintain your best work intentions.
- Automate it: Have Jotform Approvals turn each approval touchpoint into an automated task that you barely have to think about.
- Automate it: Let Microsoft Power Automate do all the pesky reminding and follow-ups for you.
- Automate it: Use Flick to master the art of the hashtag in record speed.
- Automate it: Have Pushover send everything to one place.
- Automate it: Use Office Otter to quickly create to-dos as they come up in conversations.
- Automate it: Use IFTTT to connect apps that usually don’t talk to each other. (For example, have your Google Assistant create iPhone calendar events.)
- Automate it: Set up ReBump to do friendly follow-ups that don’t look or feel automated.