An Atlanta-based Executive is looking for a Personal Assistant to manage both personal and professional tasks. The Executive is a CEO at a HealthTech startup and a Trustee on numerous Boards in Atlanta, New York, and Palo Alto. She also serves on several Task Forces and Committees for numerous organizations and universities. She has three children and often hosts/plans events at her home and nearby venues. This job is located in Atlanta, GA.
This role requires a high level of organization, versatility, and personal hustle. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like Evernote, Excel, and G-Suite. If you also have previous experience as a Personal Assistant, Secretary, Administrative Assistant, or Executive Assistant, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Personal Assistant will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of an Executive’s personal schedule and will be available to work approximately 20 hours a week.
- Assist Executive with personal organization and tasks within the home, as well as community and business engagements
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar for Executive and her family
- Write and distribute correspondence
- Assist in the development and maintenance of filing systems
- Order supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Running errands and preparing for events and dinners
- Manage travel and meeting details
- Associate’s degree or equivalent. College degree ideal.
- 1-2 years of experience as an assistant or secretary.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheet using office software.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage correspondence.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software.
- Creative self-starter. Event planning skills ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you’re interested in this position and would like to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.