TOGETHER WITH SUNSAMA
End work every day at 4 pm (maybe even sooner?!)
They say the key to striking a work-life balance is by setting boundaries 🙅🏻♀️, but that’s easier said than done.
Tools, like Sunsama, make it a whole lot easier.
With features such as sustainable daily planning, shutdown ritual, and focus mode, Sunsama helps you plan a highly intentional workday so you get more done in less time.
It’s so effective that over 7,000 professionals call it “the last productivity app you will ever need”.
Try it free for 2 weeks (no card upfront), and report back to us and the TA crew!
TOGETHER WITH MIRO
🛑 Stop For More Purpose & Meaning
In our recent survey, we asked you “What would improve your experience at work?”
A majority of you responded with this:
More purpose and meaning (a mission-driven job)
Finding meaning at work can be a journey, and the steps to get there will vary for each individual.
Luckily, this handy Career Goal Template can help you get your thoughts organized to figure out what drives you.
As you fill out your Career Goal template, do the following:
- Reflect on your values and strengths. Think about what drives you and what you’re good at. Consider your values and how they align with the work you’re doing.
- Identify what brings you joy. Think about the tasks and projects that you enjoy doing the most. What about them brings you joy? How can you incorporate more of these tasks into your work?
- Set goals: Set career goals that align with your values and interests. Having a clear sense of direction can help you feel more purposeful in your work.
- Seek feedback from others, such as mentors or colleagues, to gain insight into your strengths and areas for growth.
- Be open to new opportunities. This could mean seeking out new projects within your current organization or exploring new job opportunities.
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
Group Together is the easiest way to get a group gift and card together for a teammate. Their platform is free for unlimited people.
Bonusly is the secret sauce to keep your team engaged, motivated, and recognized for their hard work.
monday.com is the swiss army knife of project management software — and you can try it free today.
The Newsette is an email full of news you need to know, stuff you’ll become obsessed with, and inspiring women to follow.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
⚡If you’re managing multiple calendars, check out these tips.
❗For Slack users — check out these nifty Slack apps.
🔖 Catch up on all #ThirstyThursday newsletters here.
🚨 Job Openings
FOR THE LOLS
Meme of the Week