TOGETHER WITH BONUSLY
How to Foster Resilience as a Team Leader
As a business leader, you want to be ready to meet challenges as they arise and weather difficult times. But who could have predicted — let alone prepare for — the global events unfolding in recent years?
The pandemic and its economic reverberations reveal the limitations of even the best-laid plans. Forecasting is still important, but there’s simply no way you can ever fully gauge what lies ahead.
Instead, by building resilient, engaged teams, you can help create an organization capable of adapting and thriving in the face of continuing change.
Read on to find out why resilience is so important and how you can best support members of your team in developing it.
TOGETHER WITH MIRO
Seriously though, Where’s Waldo?
“Where’s Waldo?” is an oldie, but a goodie — and lucky for you, we found this gem of a template in the Miroverse so you can play this weekend or with your team on Monday.
How to play:
- Visit the Where’s Waldo template page
- Click on the blue “Use template” button
- Log into or create your Miro account (it’s free!)
- Open the template and look for Waldo
- When you find Waldo, take one of the circle icons and place it on Waldo
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
Weve offers over 100 games you can play with your team to build stronger workplace culture.
Sunsama is a user-friendly tool that simplifies task management, allowing for effortless organization and prioritization.
Group Together is the easiest way to get a group gift and card together for a teammate. Their platform is free for unlimited people.
monday.com is the Swiss Army knife of team collaboration, empowering your organization to work smarter, not harder.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
💡 Understand what your employees love about your company and what can be improved with stay interviews.
🚀Check out this list of incentives to help motivate your team.
🔖 Catch up on all #ThirstyThursday newsletters here.
- Elevate Virtual Business Solutions is hiring for a Virtual Executive Assistant (Remote).
- Atlassian is hiring for an Executive Assistant (Sydney, Australia or Remote).
- Atlassian is hiring for an Executive Communications Lead (San Francisco, CA or Remote).
- Hubspot is hiring for a Senior Manager, Accounting (Remote).
- Lululemon is hiring for a Payroll Administrator (Hybrid – London, UK).
- Lululemon is hiring for a Global Sports Marketing Lead (Los Angeles, CA).
❗If you have a job opening at your company that you’d like us to share in our newsletter, please submit it here.
FOR THE LOLS
Meme of the Week