TOGETHER WITH OFFICE OTTER
To-Do List Zero
You may have heard of inbox zero, but have you heard of to-do list zero?
It doesn’t mean you have to complete every single thing on your list, but it does mean you’re clearing through your tasks at the end of each day by either completing them or setting time in the future to make sure they get done.
Luckily, Office Otter has a robust number of features that are completely user friendly and will help you achieve to-do list zero, like converting your daily convos into tasks, tagging tasks by priority, and the ability to integrate with your calendar (time blocking FTW!) — to name a few.
TOGETHER WITH BONUSLY
Get This Handy Retention Checklist
More than half of employees who have left a job say their manager could have done something to keep them around for longer 😬.
Get the free handy checklist for managers to retain top talent on their teams — you’ll get:
- ✅ An interactive PDF that yes, lets you literally check off boxes!
- 💡 Actionable tips to improve retention that can be put in action immediately.
- 🔄 Different areas of the employee lifecycle to focus on.
- ⚒️ New tools and resources to consider when working with your teams.
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
Sunsuma is the only app that helps you build “atomic habits” for success. Trial it free for 14 days.
Shortwave treats email like the to-do list that it really is, so you don’t have to track everything in your head.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
- Read through FAQs about the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) (US companies).
- Get Bonusly’s Essential Guide to Employee Engagement
- Welcoming a new employee to the team? Check out these tips to help them thrive.
FOR THE LOLS
Meme of the Week