TOGETHER WITH OFFICE OTTER
To-Do List Zero
You may have heard of inbox zero, but have you heard of to-do list zero?
It doesn’t mean you have to complete every single thing on your list, but it does mean you’re clearing through your tasks at the end of each day by either completing them or setting time in the future to make sure they get done.
Luckily, Office Otter has a robust number of features that are completely user friendly and will help you achieve to-do list zero, like converting your daily convos into tasks, tagging tasks by priority, and the ability to integrate with your calendar (time blocking FTW!) — to name a few.
TOGETHER WITH BONUSLY
Get This Handy Retention Checklist
More than half of employees who have left a job say their manager could have done something to keep them around for longer 😬.
Get the free handy checklist for managers to retain top talent on their teams — you’ll get:
- ✅ An interactive PDF that yes, lets you literally check off boxes!
- 💡 Actionable tips to improve retention that can be put in action immediately.
- 🔄 Different areas of the employee lifecycle to focus on.
- ⚒️ New tools and resources to consider when working with your teams.
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
TeamOut is an online platform where you can easily book a team retreat.
The Daily Upside helps you rethink your financial news diet and gives you crisp, unbiased business insights each morning for free.
Weve offers over 100 games you can play with your team to build stronger workplace culture.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
The Assist Store
🚨 Help Wanted
- Prepping for interviews? Here’s a list of common interview questions.
- Have fun with your team with these office trivia games.
- What’s the difference between ERC & PPP? Find out here.
FOR THE LOLS
Meme of the Week