TOGETHER WITH MIRO
The Challenge Bowl
The Challenge Bowl is a fun and easy way for team members to answer questions and complete short activities to deepen team bonds.
Pick one item from the Challenge Bowl each day to liven up daily meetings or run through the entire board to engage your team during virtual team lunches or happy hours.
How it Works:
- 🗣️ You’ll need a logged-in facilitator to reveal hidden frames
- 📝 Each team member takes turns selecting a challenge (numbered sticky note from the bowl). Tip: Use the color key to determine whether you select a silly question, thoughtful question, or a short activity.
- ✅ The facilitator reveals the challenge and team members must answer a question or complete the activity before moving on to the next item.
Be prepared for some fun, giggles, and even some deep thinking. You can even customize the template to create your own Team Challenge Bowl tailored for your team.
TOGETHER WITH BONUSLY
Learn How To Engage Your Employees & Navigate The ROI On It
With the workplace evolving and changing at lightning speed, Bonusly executives, HR leaders, and Bonusly customers are gathering on September 21st, 2023 to understand what companies can do in this unique economic landscape to build a winning workplace:
💪 Strengthening businesses and engaging employees.
In this immersive event, you’ll learn:
- ✅ What fellow HR leaders and Bonusly users are doing in this unique economic landscape and what they are planning for in 2024
- 💵 The ROI of recognition and how companies are saving money and growing their businesses with Bonusly
- 🤔 The why behind the latest product releases from Bonusly and what’s coming up next!
Our awesome partners help keep our content free 🥰
Subscribe to Girlboss Daily for a refreshing inbox boost: stay updated on work trends, job opportunities, top-notch career advice, and a sprinkle of fun emojis, joining over 250,000 ambitious women.
The three biggest stories in financial markets each day — explained simply, sign up for free.
smartsheet is the top choice for 90% of all fortune 100 companies when it comes to streamlining tasks (and it’s free!).
Need a social media planning and scheduling tool? Check out Planable — it’s free and you can use it to collab with others.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY
📧 Are you projecting insecurity over email (without even realizing it)?
If you’re always juggling multiple timezones on your cal, check out this site that makes it easy.
🔖 Catch up on all #ThirstyThursday newsletters here.
🚨 Job Openings
- Contra is hiring for a Freelance Social Media Manager (Remote).
- Salesforce is hiring for a Recruiting Coordinator (Multiple Locations).
- Salesforce is hiring an Associate Events Manager (Multiple Locations).
- Salesforce is hiring a Director of Operations, Salesforce Data Cloud (Flexible/San Francisco, CA).
- Cisco is hiring for a Travel Flight Coordinator (San Jose, CA/Offsite).